Madsen Diesel & Turbine offers factory authorized training through Madsen Controls & Engineering at their Ontario office or at your site. Depending on the product, our training classes are a combination of theory, product familiarization, programming, troubleshooting and simulation.
Who Should Attend?
We have trained everyone from groups of operators using our equipment to consulting engineers preparing for an upcoming project to integrators who see the value in using the Woodward product line. Whatever your requirement, we will tailor the training to meet your needs.
We supply the training materials, the product and any simulation devices required. Lunch is on us!
The following is a list of currently offered courses but if you would like training on a different Woodward product or another product line, we’ll do everything we can to make it happen:
- 505 Steam Turbine Control series training – 2 Day
- 505 Steam Turbine Control series training – 3 Day
- DSLC MSLC series training – 2 Day
- DSLC MSLC series training – 3 Day
- easYgen3000 series training – 2 Day
- easYgen3000 series training – 3 Day
- Peak 150 Control series training – 2 Day
- Peak 150 Control series training – 3 Day